The latest advancements in orthodontic technology have made it easier than ever before to get a wonderful smile and improve oral health. dentists and patients alike have a variety of treatment options from which to choose from, including braces and aligners.
An option that you may want to consider that is rapidly growing in popularity is SureSmile’s clear aligners.
Benefits of SureSmile
There are several wonderful benefits that SureSmile offers to patients. These include:
- Faster results. SureSmile’s clear aligners can be as effective as standard braces, and don’t take as long to yield results as other aligner brands do.
- Fewer trips to the dentist. Since SureSmile aligners are highly customized to your mouth and bite, you won’t have to visit your dentist’s office as frequently. In fact, your dentist will create a fully customized treatment plan for you using SureSmile software.
- Enhanced comfort. SureSmile’s clear aligners are extremely comfortable, as they fit closely to the contours of your teeth and mouth.
- Increased durability. SureSmile’s clear aligners are constructed to last. Unlike other aligners that are brittle and can easily break, SureSmile’s clear aligners are strong plastic molds that will last a long time if cared for properly. They are also especially designed to make anatomically correct movements that guarantee lasting results.
- Better aesthetics. SureSmile’s clear aligners are an attractive alternative to braces that allow you to avoid the self-consciousness of traditional braces and present a clear, winning smile throughout the duration of your treatment.
SureSmile also allows for a broad range of treatment options to match the specific issues that you are facing with your teeth, so that you can obtain that perfect smile no matter what. For example, common issues with teeth include:
- Crowded teeth
- Gap teeth
- Misaligned teeth
- Open bite
No matter what the case may be, SureSmile’s innovative products can handle the issue. If you haven’t had previous dental work, such as a dental bridge or implants, then SureSmile’s clear aligners will likely be a good fit for you.
SureSmile is a significant cost-savings compared to competitors. If you want to enjoy the benefits that SureSmile offers, then reach out to our office today for more information. Our team of dental experts would be happy to answer any questions you may have!